Your privacy is important to us. The following explains our online information practices and your options about the way your information is collected and used on this site.
- We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes.
- We do not provide personally identifiable customer information to advertisers or third-party Web sites.
- Some personal information is required to access "Member only" features of the site. (email, shipping address, etc.)
- Personal information that you provide in your Account Settings is stored on our servers and is shared, as necessary, when you interact with other members. For example, to make purchases.
- In the event that Supplybrary or part is acquired by a third party, your information will be transferred. You will be notified of any transfer.
- You may request to cancel your account, and delete all identifiable information from our servers, by using the Member Service feedback form. Just enter your email address along with your request, and press send. You will receive a confirmation email to complete the process.
- Our transaction processing system utilizes SSL, which encrypts financial and contact data during transmission. Your financial information; credits cards, bank accounts, etc. are not stored on our servers. Financial transactions are processed by a secure third party partner. Credit card information is transmitted to the third party processing company via SSL-256 bit encryption.